Thursday, July 9, 2009

short skirt and platform slip on shoes


I often like to ad to a light colored skirt a darker top. In this case I chose a shirt with floral design that has sequence on the front, that reminds me of old times but has a new fresh look. The small shoulder strap bag has sequence embroidered on it as well and has a maroon liliac shade.
The jewelry adds a young note to the outfit. Mix styles, it always pays off.
To a short skirt (above knees) I like to have comfy slip on flat shoes. The shirt and the shoes have similar colors, the maroon-red.. The striking necklace has a red bead that adds a nice accent to the whole set.
I always were a bracelet. I have thin writs so I like to were bracelets. You can do a lot with such an accessory. Perfect look to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment